Ph.D. Admission Test 2022
Last Date of Application Feb 07,2023
Test to be Held on Feb 25,2023
Candidates having Master's Degree with atleast 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B'
in the UGC 7-Point scale(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever
grading system is followed). A Relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% or an
equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC/Differently abled categories of candidates.
|Test will be conducted in the following subjects:
|Faculty of Humanities
|Faculty of Social Sciences
- Pol. Science
- Home Science
- A.I.H.& Archaelogy
- P.M.& IR
|Faculty of Science
|Faculty of Commerce
|Faculty of Law
|Faculty of Education
Applicants may download their Admit Card for PAT-22, after last date of application
1. Please Enter your Application No. and Use Date of birth as password, to download their Admit Card
2. Please remember this Application no. to Login/Relogin in future and complete the Application Process.
3. Applicants should mandatorily use the Application Number (Sent via SMS on Registration) for-
- Printing of Interview Letter
- As reference to contact The University
- To view result
4. Exemption and other details are attached in Instruction. Please click the link below and read carefully.